Where community support agencies, staff, and teachers connect their services to the circle of care, and contribute to data collection to advance scientific research.
- Intuitive activity calendar publishes treatment plan with easy to follow feedback prompts
- Powerful organizing tool guides feedback on when simple first then activities are done
- Dashboard keeps track of badges, awards, and achievements Team Captain earns when first activities are done and credits are instantly rewarded!
- Each click lets you take part in the first-of-its-kind mobilization of crowdsourced research
- Simplified strategies provide guided intervention strategies initiated by Individualized Implementation Plan for consistent application by all caregivers
- Uniform templates in activity calendar distinguish routine activity from goal related activity compliance
- Standardized reporting of raw compliance data provides powerful amplification of metrics upon which to research
- Contribute to broadening the scope of public health information in the field of autism research
- Platform can host all research data in your library
- Integrate any file type to data resource
- Engaging in a collaborative treatment and implementation plan provides unique opportunity to connect parents with family members, babysitters, clinicians, and all caregivers with the plan for success
- All-hands-on-deck approach to uniformity and consistency in behavior plan empowers entire community
- Strategies for simple plan to measure real world functional gains allows everyone to be part of team, connecting researchers with exponential raw data
- Connect parents with relief and security in sharing